Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Memory Tag

Well- once again I'm following in my daughter's footsteps! I don't know if many people actually read my blog- but since I left a memory on her blog and on Michelle's, well- maybe someone will share with me- so here's how it works---

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to read some of the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

So, there you have it- hope to hear from some of you! God Bless!

6 comments:

steph said...

I have soo many dear memories!!! I will never forget having such a great time with you and my mom doing Cougar Vibrations! Also all the fun times I had at your house.. playing with Heather, doing school projects, practicing duets... singing at the piano. Picnics, shopping adventures, rode trips to visit your parents.. what a wonderful childhood having you in it!

Heather said...

Aww, Steph made me get all teary an stuff! How do you pick a memory from a lifetime? HA HA HA! I just thought of a hilarious one! Remeber sitting at the kitchen table with Dana making different ahem......fart noises with our mouths? "pew" or "pfthhhtfftt" Oh my gosh is that so embarassing? I remeber singing "A Childs's Prayer" as a duet when it was a brand new song, I've always loved singing with you! I really have the best mom ever, who also happens to be my very very best friend! LOVE YOU!!!!! (the word verification thingy says "caties" how funny is that?)

Katie said...

I remember the first time I met you. Donnie and I were going on a double date with Seleta and he had to change so he left me in your living room with out interducing us. I was scared to death. You and Heather were there and you were both very sweet. He looked pretty hot when he came back.

Jennifer B said...

I remember the Cougar Vibrations, singing at Indian Hills (I can't remember for what). Just playing at your house. It is definately good memories from my childhood. =)

Heather said...

Hee hee hee I LOVE how Katie said "he looked pretty hot when he came back" That's so cute, Katie! I don't know what it is about me and the word verification thingy, but this time it says "huthero" ha ha ha ha

Heather said...

klikerso
...clicker....so.......

(word verification~~~I am a nerd knocker!) hee hee hee