Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Precious Moments - Oct. 2011

Just thought I'd post a bunch of pictures from my last trip to Pocatello and Idaho Falls.  The hardest part is picking which ones to post.  And I want to post so many, I made collages- yup-again!   

Baby sitting River while Brady and Jade move to a new apartment.

Hangin' out playing with the Barlows.  
 Heather canned a bunch of fruit (I helped peel the pairs!)     
                    
More playin' around with the kiddos.

Had a blast with the girls and Tommy.
They're showing Gramma their tumbling tricks.

Mailei and Gramma- oh how I love this girl!
I'm pretty sure she loves me too!

It was so fun to see Blake's football game. So shocking
to see how tall he is!  Sheesh!
Celebrating Carter's 8th birthday.  He was so funny.
Blake told me he already had a lot of the same art stuff
I bought.... but one color book was different!  he he he

Mailei's 2010 Halloween costume and just a pretty pose.
River in 3 different costumes... so far... who knows what she will actually dress up as on Halloween.
Molly and Maddy in their princess dresses from Gramma. 

Evie is a crazy crazy girl!  We were laughing so hard while taking all these.  Every time I aimed the camera, she jumped in front. Then had me do close-ups of the others too- even a silly dolly. 

Excited for my next post- in a couple of weeks - Carter's getting baptized!  

Posted by a Gramma who never gets tired of having fun with the kiddos! 

1 comment:

Jennifer B said...

How fun to have grandma come to town to visit. Love the pics.