Wednesday, November 26, 2008

For These Things I Give Thanks


A Heavenly Father and
Savior who knows me and loves me.
The testimony of truth and right that
gives me strength in the best of times
and in the darkest times.
The prophet and the gospel- that guides me every day.
The wonderful, kind husband who loves me unconditionally.
The awesome opportunity and blessing of being a mother and grandma.
The parents that raised me and taught me to be kind, non-judgemental, and above all accepting of all people- preparing me to raise a daughter with a disability.
The sisters and brothers who grew up with me and lived through all kinds of life's trials and triumphs!
All the people, experiences, moments, and choices that have shaped my life and brought me to this moment and this place.
I give my thanks to my Father and to all who have touched or shaped my life in any way.
Happy Thanksgiving and may God Bless you all!

2 comments:

steph said...

We all have so many blessings in our lives! I'm so happy that we have a specific day that allows up to make it a point to reflect on our blessings! It was fun to learn about your hubby! Soo cute! I love you! Take Care!

Jennifer B said...

I love reading about the things people are greatful for. It always helps remind me of things I have forgotten. So thanks!!