Thursday, March 8, 2012

Help! It's March!! The Year Is Getting Away From Me!!

I had these great intentions of blogging for sure every other week... back in January!  WHOA!!  What happened?   Ummm- I guess life happens!   My sweet niece's husband passed away this week and I found myself pondering on the importance of living and loving every day, every moment with all my heart and giving more time to the things I love (family, church, home, friends, etc.) and less time lounging with books and puzzles... and even cut back on my computer (facebook) time.  I need to be the daughter, friend, wife, mom, gramma, sister, -  well you get it -   Heavenly Father knows I can and should be.

So- great intentions aside, I am finally back to my blog.  It has been a busy, interesting couple of months.  Instead of trying to post a lengthy articulation... I'll post some picture collages with a bit of explanation and description of each.  
River got to spend the night with us!  We had such fun and she was so so good. I was amazed that she slept nearly 10 1/2 hours through the night!  She has decided she loves her Grammama very much!  She was so cute with Grampa-she'd smile at him, jabber at him, then duck and hide in my shoulder.  I am looking forward to many more visits and overnight stays with my River girl!
We had a family get together at Heather's house and all the cousins had a blast!  
When Jim came to Pocatello to get me, we had a really good visit with his mom (Grandma Esther) and a couple of his kids and their families.  We get pretty crazy sometimes... this Gramma is as kookoo as her grandkids!
So-Mailei had this valentine that had this lip shaped chocolate.  After she ate the candy, well we had the plastic lip shape thingy and it was just too tempting not to play!  Maddy and I win! No-one else could keep it on their lips... Maddy struggled, but she got it!  
For the last couple of years Mikey and I celebrate his birthday when I can get there.. this year it was in Feb. (His birthday is Jan. 29th)- by going to Buddy's and then shopping for his present. We have so much fun as you can see... I really like the head on the table and the headless body...bwaahaahaa.... and he really likes his game!  We decided to try to make it a yearly tradition.

So this is how I spend my time... he he he!  Oh- and I spend my time at home taking care of Jim and
Scooter and Brooke and going to church and facebooking and reading... and life is pretty okay right now.
I love my family and my friends and my spouse and my dog and my church and through everything.. the 
good, the bad, the norm and the challenging... I know my Heavenly Father watches, loves, and cares.  

No comments: